Being a Bible Reading Group Leader can be a very rewarding experience!
It only takes a few steps to ensure the success of a group. The most important of these steps is prayer. Before beginning, consider a few questions:
- Whom should I ask to be part of my group?
- What information will I need to register and start a group on this website?
- What factors should I consider when choosing a reading start date for my group?
- How should I communicate the program to potential group members?
- What information do I need to pass along to potential group members?
After you have answered these questions, you are ready to fill out the group registration form. After you fill out the form, Word Way will review your request and send you more detailed information about how to assure the success of your reading group.
We want to make being a Bible Reading Group Leader an enjoyable experience for you. Please contact us with any additional questions you may have.
For more information, see the Getting Started for Group Leaders section of our FAQ.