There are only a few key points that you should be sure to communicate to the people you contact. It is important for your potential group members to know:
- Why you think it is important to read through the Bible.
- The proposed start date.
- Why reading the New Living Translation Life Application Bible is recommended if they do not currently have a Bible that they prefer using and that it can be purchased in many bookstores and through most on-line booksellers.
- To contact us at email@example.com if they would like to use the NLT Life Application Bible and cannot afford it. Sponsorship help is sometimes available.
- They will be reading through the Bible using a Reading Schedule that moves between the Old Testament and the New Testament.
- Whether you will be sending them a Word Way generated email invitation to join your group or if they should visit the website to review the program and join your group through open registration.
- That during registration they may choose to automatically receive Daily Reading Reminders, Weekly Thoughts, and Milestone Markers.
- The group name.