Both the group leader and group members need time to get ready to participate in a Bible Reading Program. Most groups need at least a four week lead time. This allows time for the group leader to:
- Contact potential group members. See Whom could I ask to be part of a reading group?
- Communicate the specifics of the Bible Reading Program. See What should I be sure to communicate to my potential group members?
Four-week lead time also allows potential group members time to:
- Decide if they would like to participate in the Bible Reading Group.
- Purchase a Bible if needed. See Why does Word Way recommend using the New Living Translation (NLT) Life Application Bible?
- Respond to your invitation to register with the group on this website, print their Reading Schedule if desired, and choose if they would like automatic delivery of Daily Reading Reminders, Weekly Thoughts, and Milestone Markers.