Joining a group is usually dependent upon an invitation from a group leader. Occasionally, groups are formed through open membership. If there are currently any groups accepting open membership, the group will be listed on the registration form, and you may select it during your registration process.
If you have received an invitation from a group leader to join their specific group, you will need to:
- Register an account if you don't already have one.
- While registering, choose your individual delivery preferences with Word Way regarding your Bible Reading Schedule and Weekly Thoughts. See What types of information can I receive automatically when I register with Word Way?
- Find your group through the Join A Group page or by following the link provided by your group leader.
- Click "Join" and enter the group password provided by your group leader to join the group.
- Print your Bible Reading Schedule if you would like a hard copy.
- Decide if you will use the New Living Translation (NLT) Life Application Bible and if so, obtain a copy if you do not already own one. See New Living Translation Life Application Bible for more information on this Bible.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to use the NLT Life Application Bible and cannot afford it. Sponsorship help is sometimes available.